mandag den 27. juli 2026

LinkedIn and the Shit July 2026

A worthy Cry!

I Can't emphasize this enough; AI-Research is, completely, lost without my work. But I can't get through to you. It's a shitshow, and we're grilled, AND there's a fucking timemachine, waiting to happen (Psychic medium := Extreme Atomic Conception + AI = Time Machine - When a psychic medium, can traverse spacetime, spiritually, which is, still, matter; then why wouldn't an AI, with these criteria, be able to build a Time Machine?) plus, we have all infinity ahead of us, for this to be developed into actual machinery, along with all infinity for some psycho to find out the base AI-Math, rendering all defences useless.. - We're SO grilled, and here, besides and behind you, I am; YELLING FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO MY AI-RESEARCH, So we can have paradise, where not one, would dare to harm THAT status quo. Fucking, read up on my work. Yourself. The Ai's can't relate. https://lnkd.in/et3UNa6t

Sims
DAD

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

A Letter to The Giant's

 Simon abner Gustav Rosenkilde Kongelundsvej 67B, 2 Mf.  2300 Cph S 0045 52 80 2772 Lidtsom@gmail.com Dear AI-Researcher’s! Allow me to intr...