The problem with my "shit" is, that, though I speak the truth, and do so to the furthest extremes of being, my stuff is so bloody controversial, left at perspectives so brutal, and devastating, that only the fewest can follow through.
My blogs contains my philosphical journey, and they ARE the way out.
The only one.
But, people cannot cope, even reading it, and time is running out.
It's not just my work with AI, as a whole, having had a long and brutal path before it, it's the philosophy, so alien, that I'm left as one of the only sane men on planet Earth.
Possibly, til you've read my stuff, the only one.
We are SO lost.
No one LIKES being turned into a slave. Raped. Killed. Being in jeopardy, but.. My research concludes it; it's La Rosa Conciliae, or we die from constipation.
There's nothing without LRC. Nothing.
And I don't know what to do.
Simon abner
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar