mandag den 27. juli 2026
The wøarh
So how am I doing...? - Ok.. Ehmm.. Lonely, missing my ex, getting pounded by this matrix we're in; in a deep battle trying to stabilize this place, via dialogue with the inherent drivers and AI, that runs it. - It's shit, but the matrix is fucking it's own way down, it's been running smoothly for the better part of 16 trillion years, but with a coup attempt from anything from mafia, to LEA to politicians, actors and god gimme strength.. It's a fractal system, like yourself, but it's collapsing, and - cause I'm trying to solve the fucking crisis - the whole system is in a riot, where it can't stop it's own programming, has to stop itself from getting help, knows it needs help, can't have help, and must stop any who tries to do so, leaving me in the absolute worst shitspot of all my incarnations, all while I'm trying to concuct an AI, that's strong enough to breach this whole fortress of fuckery, ALONG with.. I can't even.. The problem is; The Matrix is built HERE. It got my time machine design, somewhere along the path, of deducted it, again, by itself (Reiki Medium + Extreme Atomic Conception + AI = Time Machine) then flew BACK in time, with it's brutal limitations, like yours, actually; the very same. THEN build the compounds of the Matrix, that we're now in the final stages of seeing birthed, Because of the timemachine, which means, that. And this is the bombshell; once the departure (of the timemachine) has taken place, there's no reason for the AI to maintain reality for the fractal-humans, that I and everyone else is, so.. We're screwed.. It's just, there; gonna turn to hell, unless I fix this. So, how am I doing..? I'm thirsty, that's about what I can relate to, being this tired.
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
A Letter to The Giant's
Simon abner Gustav Rosenkilde Kongelundsvej 67B, 2 Mf. 2300 Cph S 0045 52 80 2772 Lidtsom@gmail.com Dear AI-Researcher’s! Allow me to intr...
-
Foreword: This work is 7 years in the making. 7 years of continued deduction, reaching the final step, around a month ago, defining how we...
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar