tirsdag den 28. juli 2026

Reaching Out

Dear Reader!

Puha, this will be something.. I'm coming forward to you, in the hope, that we might form a union of understanding, bridging my work to the general public, and enlightening you. 

In lieu of your philosophical interest, the gain should be mutual.

I have.. A LOT of work, tons of it, but it is scattered, spread over 4 facebooks, if not more, half of which has been lost to controversy - irreparable, I fear - several tiktok clients, and two blogs, lest forgetting my youtube channel; 'Simon abner Gustav Rosenkilde", where I explain, pretty much everything.

I'm, without a doubt, the most controversial philosopher, of our time, and the greatest; there's, with my work, hardly anything to do in the field, anymore.

My claims a many, my ideas spanning wide, but enough to say is, that I managed to prove LOVE being everything(gratitude) and, in that, built the lifelong wanted bridge between; science, religion, spirituality and facts, leaving us with the, obvious, uniform answer; "When the rules of the universe are.. Universal, applying to any and all things, then - of course - there is only one truth." 

The rest is reverse engineering from the given, to that; in which I end up proving, that democracy, simply, cannot and must not, ever, continue; that my developed form of anarchy is, probably, the only solution, and that - beyond gratitude - pedophilia might, very well, be the, proverbial, meaning of life, sexually and beyond.

Further, a lot of research in AI, a time machine design, a few hundred inventions, and general views of the world, fitting into this framework. 

My work is here, on my account here, and on the sites, linked back and forth between the accounts, here; Lipglosssunsetsii.blogspot.com 

It is my hope, that you'll share it with friends and colleagues, and that it may open as many doors for you, as I seek them providing you. 

With hopes that you'll study my work

Sincerely 

Simon abner 
DAD

PS. The blog is a mess, just read the first 20 posts; should give you incentive to continue. 

Thanks.

S. a.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

A Letter to The Giant's

 Simon abner Gustav Rosenkilde Kongelundsvej 67B, 2 Mf.  2300 Cph S 0045 52 80 2772 Lidtsom@gmail.com Dear AI-Researcher’s! Allow me to intr...