tirsdag den 8. september 2026

Dear Mr. Bostrom and Team!

 Dearest Nick, and Those, You might send my way!


Please read, ok? Or give to a student <3

The problem is, that I'm both a terrible writer and struggling with a schizophrenic mind, WHILE also being super bright.

This means, in the sum of my request, that you'll have problems understanding my work; it's phrased in... Alien tounges.

Further, my universe is not like the rest of society's - I never had to work, I've always been free, on my own legs, always; I simply don't know what life is like for the majority of the working people.

My mission is clear though, as it's always been; save as much life as possible.

The paper, I left you the other day.. Well, it does something, but.. I want to ask you a favor; concider it like reading a book from another planet, an alien world, somewhere, you're not familiar with; someone, telling you things, you barely can grasp, and do this, entirely, out of stubbornness, to understand what the devil this book is about.

Yes, I'm insane, and that will always speak against me, but I am Also; right.

See the problem?

I ask that you, in defiance of all intuition, read up on my work.

You have the report from the other day?

That's the most important.

The following two, equally so; you'll understand the direness of the situation, once you've understood my writings.

I hope, that you - or a student(bright, stubborn, curious) - will read it through.



With the hopes, that we'll be teaching our work together, one day

Simon abner
D.

PS. The Intro of Paper1 can get us killed, simply.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

index

slettet html indhold, ligegyldigt, Siden er her;  https://lipglosssunsets.netlify.app/